Harford Bank has the following positions available at this time
This individual under the direction of the Senior VP / Chief Credit Officer will be responsible for:
- Utilizing software to spread financial statements, generate financial ratios, and prepare global cash flow analyses and stress tests.
- Assessing, analyzing and interpreting financial spreads, global cash flows, and personal financial information to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit.
- Preparing detailed narrative reports to effectively communicate the degree of risk involved in extending credit.
- Researching and evaluating borrower’s industry, analyze industry trends, and compare borrower to appropriate peers.
- Utilizing information from internal and external sources to support recommendations on credit risk rating, collateral quality and adequacy, credit structure, and policy compliance.
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheet records of new commercial loan or renewal requests, commercial line of credit renewals, and commercial real estate modifications.
- Performing formal annual risk rating reviews on loans exceeding the indicated minimum threshold.
- Occasionally accompany commercial business development officers on client calls; consult with accountants and clients as needed.
- Assisting with external loan review and bank examiners by pulling files and assembling requested information.
Education - Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience - Three to five years’ experience as Credit Analyst or equivalent experience.
Special Skills -
- Thorough understanding of the lending and credit process, accounting and cash flow principles, and financial statement analysis.
- Proficiency in the use and operation of various systems and software, including Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a team orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of analytical and organizational skills, with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
This individual under the direction of the VP Operations will be responsible for:
- Complete daily reconcilement of unposted items.
- Input and complete verification of new accounts and account maintenance.
- Complete daily reconcilement of NSF items.
- Verify and prepare Return Deposited chargeback items.
- Verify and input to the ATM Workstation software ATM applications, deletions, status changes and maintenance.
- Reconcile ATM transaction accounts and corresponding general ledger accounts.
- Reconcile and prepare teller cash and reports and Daily POD Suspense account.
- Perform various clerical duties, including filing and preparing department correspondence and reports, forms and statements.
Education - high school or equivalent, college business courses preferred.
Experience - three or more years in banking environment.
Special Skills -
- Keyboard skills
- Ability to use a personal computer and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel applications.
- Experience with Bankway Browser software and Fedline Advantage.
- Able to operate the following equipment: calculator
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to proof work.